Sunday, February 08, 2009

NYCC Day 2

After not sleeping at all Friday night, by 5pm Saturday when the Marvel costume contest ended, I was literally wiped out. I could no longer see out of the firey contacts and my feet were so beyond done with the 4" heels. We didn't stick around and got home where I fell asleep at 8pm on the couch.

It was a truly amazing day where I did in fact, get to meet up with Iceman and Spider-man!



The best part about this con - ok to be honest there were 3 "best parts" - I got to meet Seth Green, and Amber Benson; but I also knew people this time so even all the times I was separated from my party I was surrounded by people I consider friends like Belle Chere, Jerry, AddieCat and of course Jill the Nerdy Bird.


I don't have much to report in the way of news coverage; to be honest, once I met Seth Green on Saturday (and never believing I'd get to meet Amber Benson) the con was over and I was happy. I didn't care about panels, signings or anything else.

You know what my new desktop wallpaper is. Now if I only I could meet the elusive creature known by the name of Troy Hickman......

1 comment:

Troy Hickman said...

I'm territorial by nature, and prey on small game. I can be flushed out of my hole with a sharp stick, however.

On a more serious note, thank you so very much for your stint as Twilight Guardian. It was perfect, and I am greatly honored. I've never had anyone portray one of my characters before, so you can imagine my pride. I'll try to get more work in the future so you have more to work with...