Saturday, May 16, 2009

Kids' Day America

Here are a couple of my favorite pictures from today's event. More are in my myspace gallery.






Of course by this point, you'll notice the lack of belt. Yep, I have lost count how many times my red belt has fallen apart. I shall be finding a real belt to alter/paint and then affixing a resin buckle instead. I'm just shocked that epoxy and gorilla glue were not strong enough to hold the silicone buckle piece on.

I got to play with real firemen on the fire truck! Yay!

3 comments:

Steve W said...

That's a great picture of you on our truck. I'm sorry that I ruined the shot by staying in it. I should have left you alone up there, it would have looked much better....but it was fun.
FF Steve

Amber Love said...

I was going to email you the pics. I'm glad you found my blog. :) We'll have to do it again. Do you have Memorial Day Parade plans? The comic shop will be closed but I thought about coming out for it.

Steve W said...

Yes, we will be walking in the Flemington parade. It would be great to see you there. Will you be in costume or in regular clothes? Either way I'll look for you. We can meet at the end of the parade and talk about more pictures if you want.