Monday, April 07, 2014

Costume: Adam Hughes "Women of DC" Wonder Woman


Overall this entire ensemble only took about a week to work on if I were to total all the time and sum it up but I was collecting pieces for it for years. The gown and accessories I had to create were about four days. It’s based on the famous poster by Adam Hughes titled WOMEN OF DC and features all the popular ladies in white formalwear except dear Selina Kyle who was added after the fact so he put her in all black (according to some old interview I read). I’ve never been statuesque so beingWonder Woman was something I always did out of my love for her image and what she represents. She can be compassionate but by far the fiercest warrior of the Justice League (maybe next to Shiera/Hawkgirl would be a interesting tie).



Read the full story at AmberUnmasked.com.

No comments: